Things to Think About
OZZ CONSULTING looks to biases and behaviors as a starting point in the work we do. Biases that block your view of marketplace realities. Behaviors that limit your vision of growth and ability to act. Uncovering and understanding biases and behaviors are actually the foundations for building alignment. Some of the key questions we look at...
- Is your leadership vision something any employee can easily express?
- Do all the people who work for you share the same impression of their mission?
- Is there a company culture of truly questioning the opinions and assumptions of the corporate power structure in the interest of driving growth?
- Do your customers behave like they're aligned with your company — and do you behave like you're aligned with them?
- Does your company measure the impact of the money spent on alignment priorities?
- Does each member of your leadership team have complementary and integrated priorities and a common expression of vision?
- Can your investors easily summarize your company vision and tactics to achieve it?
- Is there a common company-wide understanding of who your target is and how they can drive growth?
- Do your creative partners collaborate or compete with each other?
- Does your company culture have bias and taboos standing in the way of problem solving?
- Do the CMO and IT work together to leverage data for strategy?